Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All Things Personal Finance

Welcome to my blog on all subjects that focus on your personal finance. This blog has the sole purpose of using my passion to write and instruct others through the common messes and myths of personal finance.
It is my goal to lead others through this website to a debt free life, a life that is not burdened by bills to pay. It is my vision for personal savings to become a reality for families across the world. Rainy days come, we cannot stop those, but we can, together, create umbrellas of safety money in order to be prepared for the tough times.
My interests range for new business start ups, to stock market investing, and personal finance.
So, thank you for walking on this journey with me, and look through the content on this page to see what would be useful for you. If you are like most people, the stock market may seem like a distant world with people using a different language who somehow make money. I will continually write on how to simplify the stock market to a simpler level for understanding.
Keep coming back to see what weekly updates and topics come up on my blog. You can bookmark my page for quick reference back to this page.

Thank you for viewing and I hope this blesses your life,
Matt

No comments: